Infrastructure Support Analyst
Infrastructure Support Analyst (Server & Storage Engineer) Required
Our Newcastle based client seeks an experienced Infrastructure analyst with server and storage engineer experience. You will be working within Infrastructure Services and will be responsible for the provision, management and ongoing support of the force?s data backup, physical & virtual server environments.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Day to day management of the Server & SAN environments, including but not limited to: incidents, problem management, monitoring.
- Assist in the specification and procurement process of new server hardware & software
- Administer, troubleshoot and upgrade/patch the Veritas Netback-up environment.
- Building of physical & virtual server deployments.
- Installation and decommissioning of equipment.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation.
- Participation in the 24x7, 365 day, call out Rota.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills and be eligible to work in the UK without any restriction. Candidates also must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959442007