IT Security Architect
Working for a leading Public Sector organisation you will manage and develop the roadmaps for the technical security infrastructure.
You will provide the vision and technical strategy and be responsible for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Devise, own and implement the technical elements of the security strategy and roadmap for the IT infrastructure spanning devices through to core network and compute resources and cloud.
- Work with other architects and customers to ensure that the technical strategy is aligned with the business needs
- Provide proactive and responsive advice to the Enterprise architect and the information security officer
- Work with the ISO to identify technical solutions to support the Security Policy.
- Assess ICT security risks and produce mitigation strategies.
You need to demonstrate tangible evidence of your proven experience and success in the following areas:
- Devising and implementing technical strategy that has delivered business benefits
- Developing original research, analysing and assimilating complex ideas and concepts
- Developing technology and security concepts across the breadth of IT
For this role you need to have the following experience:
- Recognised Professional Security qualification
- Have understanding and experience of ISO 27001, PSN, PCI-DSS and translating policy into technical solutions.
- Technical skills include: Microsoft Unified Access gateway,RSA, Radius, Cisco ASA VPN and Firewall, Checkpoint Firewall 7 upwards, Windows Server Hardening, IIS 7, AV, Web Filtering and Endpoint protection,Microsoft Certificate Services, Cloud Services
- Strong understanding of IT architectures and security implications across: Networking, Servers, User devices, Malware Databases, DMZ's, Encryption, WWW, Active Directory, Security Monitoring Systems
- This role is working inside of IR35 and will pay between £200 - £280 + HP PAYE or £300 - £370 Umbrella / deemed Ltd per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510109