Senior Network Engineer - CCNP, Firewalls, Cisco ASA 5585-X
Senior Network Engineer - Network Security Consultant - CCNP, Firewalls, Cisco ASA 5585-X Clustering. Are you a Network Security Consultant sought for an Award - Winning organisation based in the picturesque Guildford, Surrey area paying £65,000 - £80,000 (Depending on Experience) + Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits Package. If you are a Senior Network Firewall Engineer with Cisco ASA-X Firewalls skills, then my client would be very interested in speaking with you! My client, an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner are looking for a Network Security Consultant with solid Cisco experience within a technical consultancy or network operations background to join their team. You will have a hands-on role within Operations Team and will assist with defining and planning technical strategy, standards, and future services roadmap. The role will also include consultancy engagements across a broad range of customers. If you come from a Datacentre / Hosting / IT Consultancy environment, have experience of technical environments - Datacentre hosting, virtualisation, networking, authentication, and security as well as significant experience in all aspects of complex physical and virtual networking infrastructure in a multi-tenanted environment then this could be the right opportunity for you. If you take a hands-on, pro-active approach to consultancy and support assistance along with excellent communication, documentation and presentation, technical design and testing plan creation skills then please APPLY NOW.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Must have worked in a Multi-Tenanted environment
- Cisco ASA 5585-X clustering with virtual contexts
- Virtual firewall (Security Context) configuration on ASA 5585-X for each customer
- Access list & NAT configuration on Cisco ASA firewall 5585-X for customer subnets
- The configuration of F5 BIG-IP load balancer for (HTTP & https) customer request.
- IPSec Site-2-Site VPN configuration between Cisco ASA firewall and Cisco (1900,2900) ISR routers
- Routing & IPSec VPN configuration on Cisco ASA 5585-X next-generation firewall
- Troubleshooting L3/L4 issues on Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Cisco Nexus switches (VRF)
- IP telephony deployments - vendor not important but need to have provisioned networks for IPT deployments
- Datacentre Interconnects
- Deploying and maintaining WAN networks - IP and Ethernet WANs, Managing WAN providers and installations, Authentication methods, including 2FA, AD, RADIUS and certificate-based authentication
- Security best practice awareness and investigation (including penetration testing method and network hardening, IPS / IDS, IPSEC and SSL VPNs)
- Load balancing
If you've worked in a previous customer-facing role with an IT Solutions provider or Managed Services or Service Provider then contact Karl Litchmore for this Senior Network Engineer - Network Security Consultant opportunity. Salary for this Award Winning Guildford, Surrey area Cisco Partner Security Network Engineer opportunity is paying £65,000 - £80,000 (Depending on Experience) + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480505