Maintenance Engineer - Leading Food Manufacturer
Maintenance Engineer - Preston
My client are a leading Food Manufacturer based near Preston, they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their department due to an upcoming retirement.
As the Maintenance Engineer
- Report to Engineering Manager.
- Ensure all engineering maintenance work is carried out within health, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Conduct Electrical Fault Finding and Diagnostics.
- Attend and repair breakdowns on a range of machinery including Conveyors and Packaging Equipment
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications
- Report all work activities carried out on a shift basis
- Deliver against site KPI's to maximise business performance
The successful Maintenance Engineer
- Electrically Bias
- PLC knowledge
- C&G L3, NVQ L3 or ONC
This opportunity will be working on a three shift pattern of earlies, lates and nights earning £34,000. There is overtime available to work with this business to increase your earnings.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494877