Test Analyst Automation SQL XML MQ QA Finance Banking London
Automation Test Analyst (Quality Assurance QA Tester Automation Automated SQL MQ XML API REST SOAPUI Selenium QTP Data Banking Finance Senior Lead) required by my banking client in London.
You MUST have the following:
- Excellent experience as a test analyst or quality assurance engineer- writing test plans, scripts, regression testing and analysis
- Automation testing
- Experience testing API's
- Excellent ability to write SQL queries
- Basic knowledge of application message queuing (MQ), with WebSphereMQ, MSMQ or RabbitMQ for instance
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Knowledge of XML
- Test automation tools such as Selenium or QTP
- Finance or banking
- Testing of RESTful applications
Role: Senior Automation Test Analyst (QA Analyst Engineer Tester Quality Assurance) for a small bank in London. You will be the sole test analyst in a team of four that are dedicated to the UK and then global implementation of a fraud application. You will use automation tools and techniques to analyse whether SQL data feeds are successfully populating fields in the fraud application. There will be testing of API integration of RESTful applications that will require some understanding of MQ and XML. You will foresee and plan for new testing requirements as new feeds are introduced. You will collaborate with other global teams to complete the roll out of the application.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter banking without any financial experience. The environment is relaxed and sociable. Hours are 9-5.
Duration: 6-12 months
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509108