Senior Buyer - Furniture
Senior Buyer - Furniture
Up To £45?000 + Bonus
Location - Huddersfield
A Yorkshire based ecommerce retailer is in search of a confident, highly motivated Senior Buyer to come on board and further develop the success! Recognised as one of the top growth businesses, this award winning company is one to watch!
We are searching for an experienced Senior Buyer, you will be ambitious, with a solid experience of product sourcing, negotiation and preferably, experience of the on-line retail market. You will have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial industry and have the drive and passion to grow a wide furniture and homeware offer. Not for the faint hearted, you need energy, entrepreneurial spirit, and a determination to make your mark!
Specific furniture buying experience is key, alongside a solid knowledge and experience of developing supplier relationships. As a specialist Senior Buyer, you should be experienced in both Far East and Eastern European sourcing to support the company?s goals and strategy.
- You will strive to develop, manage and work within a buying and merchandising team with accountability and responsibility for effective product development, range building and trading.
- You should have a solid knowledge of Furniture products, a specific experience of ?flat pack? furniture would be advantageous.
- You should be entrepreneurial in spirit and target driven.
- You will have a passion for and solid experience of Ecommerce.
- Far East knowledge and relationship management experience is crucial.
- Experience of building strong supplier relationships and working with UK Manufactures.
- You will have the capability to implement strategy effectively.
- You will lead from the front and inspire.
- Most importantly you will be hungry for progression and be driven to take your career to the next level.
The business is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Buyer, to live and breathe the brand, maximising opportunities consistently. You will have a minimum of 5 years? experience as a Buyer or Senior Buyer, with a solid experience in the Furniture sector and established relationships with a current supply base.
An excellent career opportunity is up for grabs; this brand wants to attract the best Buying talent on the market.
2017 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 12th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you...
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488375