Trade Marketing Manager
- You will play a lead role in building lasting relationships and delivering first class executions in store.
- Contribute to the delivery of the company's vision and business plan through excellent trade strategies
My client is a fast growing dynamic FMCG food company with presence across all the major multiples, wholesale and private label sector. They are based in South West London with accessible transport links to their UK head office. The company has experienced rapid growth, doubling the size of the business in the last 4 years!
This is a newly created role which will report directly the Marketing lead and will work cross functionally with sales and marketing in order to bring activations to life and work closely with key trade partners.
With distribution in all the major multiples, and further wins expected in 2017, the Trade Marketing Manager will play a lead role in building lasting relationships and delivering first class executions in store.
Working in an incredibly fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, the Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the trade marketing strategy development
- Monitoring price value in market and its impact on brand performance, making recommendations to brand teams where required
- Lead shopper marketing activation for key brand initiatives, by account
- Development and execution of specific promotional packs with retail customers
- Ownership of the Shopper marketing budget
The ideal candidate will come with the following key skills, background and experiences:-
- Currently a Shopper Marketing or Trade Marketing Executive or Manager from a FMCG or Consumer business with strong experience of developing trade and shopper marketing plans across Grocery/Trade channels
- MS&P experience in FMCG
- Strong communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Budget Management and reporting experience
- Proven success in developing recognised brands
- A team player with strong leadership skills
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker
£45,000 - £55,000 plus competitive benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510159