I am currently working with a 3 Director independent General Accountancy Practice located in the heart of Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their team.
They are offering a fantastic package to the successful applicant who will assist in continuing the high standards of service that they offer. Ideally you will have at least 3 years' experience within general practice and full study support will be provided so you can complete your ACA or ACCA qualification.
The role will see you working with a varied portfolio of OMB, SME, Sole Traders and small Limited Companies. Providing a full service from start to finish your key responsibilities will include -
- Accounts preparation up to review
- Personal tax computations
- Basic Corporation tax computation
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation and finalisation of Financial Statements for non-audit clients.
- VAT calculations and submissions
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Building and maintaining client relationships
The ideal candidate will have excellent Sage and Xero knowledge as well as strong double entry bookkeeping skills.
The position offers a fantastic study support offing financial help with -
- Membership fees
- Exam fees
- Provision of all additional materials such as books
- Study days including day release and revision days
If this is the type of opportunity you are looking for then please call Emily on ************* to discuss in further detail or email your CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512267