Process Engineer / Development Engineer
- Basic Salary £40,000 - £45,000
- Annual Bonus (10-20% of salary)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Early finish on Friday
Based from my client?s Head Office - commutable from Dorset, Poole, Salisbury, Yeovil, Christchurch, Eastleigh, Winchester, Dorchester, Southampton, Bournemouth
My client design, develop, and manufacture a range of bespoke engineering solutions for applications within the food & beverage industry.
An incredible opportunity for a Process Engineer / Development Engineer has arisen with this innovative company. They pride themselves on their highly skilled design and development team. They are looking to recruit an experienced Process Engineer to lead the development of process engineering and fluid mechanics related products.
This role is based from my client?s office and will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Lead new product development from concept design through to prototype build and testing.
- To continuously review the existing product range from the point of view of the latest and relevant state-of-the-art developments in the industry.
- Provide engineering design solutions for the company.
- Develop products from design to manufacture.
The successful Process Engineer / Development Engineer will have:
- An Honors degree/HNC/HND in chemical or related engineering subject.
- Experience within process & equipment design
- Experience of successfully designing and developing products relating to fluid mechanics, such as pumps, valves etc.
- An excellent communicator, confident and pro-active with a passion to succeed.
- A lateral thinker with a high degree of computer literacy.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512707