Communications & Events Manager
Communications and Events Manager
Duration: 6 months
We are delighted to bring to the market an exciting opportunity to join a leading energy provider as a Communications and Events Manager.
You will be responsible for managing external and internal communications, digital website and social media content for the Innovation Centre, organising events and conferences support creation of videos and photo shoots etc.
- Own and maintain communications plan
- Support Product and Project managers in planning the appropriate channels (releases and go live)
- Writing the draft content / brief for all internal and external communications
- Continuation of work with agencies and our digital team to oversee the delivery of future development to the website
- Developing the content for the external website
- Creating the content for our social media activity on twitter / linked in
- Identify the key communities / social media sites and publications we should be targeting
- Being the representative on various internal governance forums for our web and social media channels
- Support creation and development of Innovation Network internally utilising slack and Yammer
Please apply via the website and for further information please contact Emma.Kingsmill @************
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513070