DevOps Specialist | £100,000 - £110,000 | Financial Consultancy
Location: London (Liverpool Street)
Salary: £100,000 - £110,000
As the DevOps Specialist you will be experienced across the full DevOps space as well as having experience/background within software development. You will have experience with Python Scripting, CI (Jenkins), automation skills (Puppet/Ansible/Chef), AWS and development skills. As DevOps Specialist you will use your technology expertise in definition, planning and implementation of DevOps application delivery pipelines. You will provide strategic technical advisory solutions to multiple financial services clients for DevOps and complete software delivery automation solutions.
DevOps Specialist Responsibilities:
- Working with client's IT organizations to establish DevOps strategy at an application level.
- Drive to true modern DevOps culture.
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects.
- Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs.
- In addition to working on billable client engagements, may also assist as needed on pre-sales opportunities such as RFP responses, proposal delivery, architecture assessments, and technical qualifications.
If you're a Specialist DevOps Engineer, who's keen to take the next step in your career within the financial space then please apply!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513447