Information Security Manager
We are seeking an Information Security Manager to join a leading fast growing Telco client. Based in central London your role is key to leading a growing team that focus on company wide IT security, alongside being hands-on when required with specific projects and security campaigns.
Extensive technical background within IT Security, your role will be crucial to monitoring and protecting complex technical systems and applications across the business, whilst being responsible for the daily activities of the Information Security Team.
Ideally from a Security Engineering background, someone who has led a Team or a Senior Engineer looking for the next step up.
Skills and experience
- Technical background covering network security, software development and operating systems
- Experience of working with and implementing security applications, tools and policies
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and security protection, systems & methods
- Security qualifications (i.e. CISSP etc.)
- Team Leader / managerial skills would be ideal, including conducting reviews and appraisals
- Able to work on multiple activities and projects at any one time, within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with lots of emerging tech
- 1 Computer Science / Engineering / IT security degree