Software Test Analyst / QA Analyst - Southampton - £28k
Software Test Analyst / QA Analyst - Web based software testing
£23,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Southampton, Winchester area
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic QA Engineer / Test Analyst to join an established technology company developing award winning software, systems and products. The role offers the opportunity to grow with the business and receive support and training.
The Test Analyst role is a key part in the company's product development process. The role will join a small QA team within an established IT team conducting manual testing and writing Automated tests alongside senior developers.
The ideal candidate will have Test/QA background, have the ability to learn new technologies quickly, understand Agile/ SCRUM best practice and have a proactive approach to their work.
Required Technical Skills:
- Minimum 1-2+ years of software testing experience
- Strong Web based testing experience
- Familiarity with programming languages - ideally .Net/C#
- Familiarity with development practices like Unit Testing, TDD.
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance testing
- Experience with Automation testing (Selenium Webdriver)
If you have the desired level of experience and would like to work in a dynamic team environment please apply to the advert. Alternatively send your CV to PaulGrace @****************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492436