Joining a small, dedicated technology team as a Web Developer you will help design next generation systems, ensuring everything you develop is testable, repeatable and automated including testing. Working closely with the Design Team and Product Managers you will be instrumental in shaping the product, building a beautiful and effective UX.
This Web Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company that is driven by technology. Offices based in North London.
- Good understanding of the principles of design, UI and user experience
- Experience with responsive web, browser compatibility and usability
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies: Scrum, TDD / BDD
- Collaborative team member with strong communication skills
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred (Masters / PhD advantageous)
As a Web Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus 25 days holiday and share options.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Web Developer / Front End Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511650