Location: Leeds Thorpe Park
Remuneration: Up to £18,000 (dependant on skills and experience) + company benefits
- Are you currently working within claims?
- Do you have experience working for an insurance broker?
- Do you want to work in a supportive, team environment?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Claims Broker on a 10 month contract to join their team in Leeds.
- Previous Claims experience, ideally gained within a broker environment- desirable
- At least 2 years experience within commercial insurance- desirable
- Customer focused with strong relationship management and account handling skills
- Professional communication and strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of working within SLA's with the ability to meet and exceed KPI's
- Effective team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Cert CII qualified or prepared to work towards
- Acturis knowledge is desirable
- To act as a primary point of contact for clients and establish effective relationships with both clients and insurers offering client centric claims solutions.
- Advise clients on policy guidelines referring to claims
- Management of client expectations throughout the process
- Liaise with providers regarding individual claims
- Issue claims forms when required to gather the necessary evidence and guidance notes
- Ensure all conversations are recorded, files are maintained effectively and all Insurer correspondence is processed
- Ensure activity meets internal Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Build effective working relationships with clients and Account Managers/Executives to resolve issues and communicate outcomes effectively
Who are we and what do we offer?
We are a dynamic organisation employing over 1,500 people in the UK. Our network of offices means we have a strong local presence, enabling our advisers to provide outstanding levels of service as well as access to a huge range of market leading products.
Our working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
We have a competitive package, including pension scheme, life assurance and holiday entitlement that will increase with service.
If you would be interested in this role, click "apply"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510052