Digital /eCommerce / Architect / Retail / AWS / CRM / CMS / Loyalty / Azure
A global retail group is currently looking for a Digital Architect to play a pivotial role in a group-wide digital transformation. This would be one of the most senior Architecture roles in the organisation, with a dotted reporting line into the Group Enterprise Architect.
- Defining, owning and driving a best in class, fit for purpose and cost effective digital architecture strategy that meets the group's current and future digital needs.
- Documenting high level and low level architectural designs for digital/web based solutions
- Researching new technology solutions and identifying the most appropriate means to meet requirements
- Working with sponsors, IT teams, Digital Marketing and other stakeholders to determine evolving needs
- Experience in defining digital strategy
- An excellent understanding of IT architecture standards and frameworks
- Experience in a working within a Retail/eCommerce-based environment
- Experience in C-Level stakeholder management
If this role is of interest, please click 'Apply' or contact Joe Swyny on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503803