Billing Advisor (Experience Required)
Up to £23k + Benefits
I am currently working with a great organisation who are currently seeking a number of Billing Advisors to expand their every expanding team. Due to huge success and internal promotions my client seek 3 Billing Advisors to join their team as soon as possible.
Working within this amazing organisation you will have coaching from some of the industries best Managers, who will provide you with all the information and knowledge you need to expand your career.
With huge growth plans over the next 3 years, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to grow your career within an organisation that wants you to progress!! Working in a great modern office, there is a Beer Fridge, Pool Table and Much more!!
You will be responsible for:
* Managing all inbound billing enquiries from internal teams, for example: refunds, re-bill requests and ad-hoc billing requirements
* Identify inappropriate or inaccurate customer bills, investigate and resolve within agreed SLA's
* Monitor and amend any billing exceptions from the daily billing run
* Ensure that all billing procedures are compliant and followed
* Recognise any billing exception trends and escalate these where required
* Take responsibility for timely resolution of any complaints that are raised to the Billing team.
Required Knowledge and Experience
* Experience of working in a back-office function, preferably within a Billing team
* Experience of working to and meeting team and individual KPI's
* Experience of call and email handling
* Natural problem solver with strong analytical and numeric skills
* Experience of working in a complex and regulated environment
* Preferably, knowledge of, and experience in, the energy industry
* Graduate or graduate calibre in any discipline
If you have Billing Advisor experience I am keen to speak with you. Please get in touch with Will at Madison Talent Sourcing as soon as possible!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487022