PHP Developer - PHP 5, Laravel, Agile (London Bridge)
Award winning AI company primarily delivering into the manufacturing and Retail industries both in the UK and Asia are looking for 2 PHP Developers to join the team.
With Patented technology and a very exciting roadmap this client are really going places and hopefully you will be interested to see where you can fit in with these guys?!
Working alongside some brilliant minds both academically and technically across the business, your key responsibility will be to work on a variety of innovative front end AI products writing high quality and maintainable code within a supportive, collaborative team environment.
As one of the PHP Developers on the team you should be passionate, eager to learn and ambitious whilst ensuring good coding practice throughout the team, able & willing to share knowledge with the team and able to reuse code without reinventing the wheel.
- Significant Commercial experience OOP (including SOLID)
- Commercial experience working in an Agile Environment
- Solid commercial experience with PHP 5+ (Laravel & yii2) and command line tools and databases such as MongoDB
- Understanding of Linux environments (Bash, command line tools, Daemons) and Testing environments,
- Good version control systems such as GIT or similar
A Computer Science degree or equivalent practical experience would be highly desirable
You will also be keen to learn, passionate, communicative, eager to push the boundaries and bringing your own ideas to the party!
If this sounds like you then please get in contact!
You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513365