Office 365 3rd Line Support, Sunderland - £50K
Job Title - 3rd Line Support / Office 365 Specialist
Location - Sunderland
Salary - £50,000
My client is now one of the leading transport operators in Europe with their foundation firmly set in Sunderland and a history spanning nearly 80 years. As a result of a strategic restructuring, the business is now in a position of needing recruit an Office 365 Specialist to strengthen their team.
Main purpose of the position
- You will be responsible for delivery of a comprehensive 3rd line support global admin role across the business, operating on a shift model for Azure and O365
- You will champion great customer experience in accordance with the businesses core values, working as part of the one team service approach
- You will have demonstrable success already within IT Operations experienced with end user computing
- You will use system management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistic and carry out agreed O365 maintenance tasks
- You will be required to work a shift pattern supporting a 07:00 - 19:00 support window and additionally you will be required to work as part of a 24 x 7 x 365 on call rota
- You will ensure that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures and that daily tasks are completed as required and mentor junior members of the team to develop a first fix improvement
- You will drive issue prevention by employing root-cause analysis, issue tracking, trend analysis and status reporting
- You will manage ad hoc projects and be familiar with project implementation, own release management and change management for O365, understanding the greenfield nature of the service and developing appropriate strategies for use
- You will anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems
- You will analyse, develop and communicate key On boarding process and technology improvement feedback for On boarding services and entire deployment cycle
- You will maintain strong working knowledge of the Office365 service, and all required tools and products, suggesting ways to develop and grow adoption
- You will interact daily with other engineers to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices
- You will develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with Microsoft and other internal teams to deliver key business metrics
- You will share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, engage technical communities, and receive feedback to improve tools and processes
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Preferably ITIL foundation qualification or equivalent
- Experienced 3rd line IT support team member
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a reactive high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to speak authoritatively at all levels
- Experience in System Centre Configuration Manager implementation, Migration, Administration
- Experience O365 implementation, Migration, Administration, Exchange implementation and administration, an O365 all round expert.
- Experience of EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Skype for Business
- Ability to facilitate problem-solving among groups with varying needs and priorities, and to communicate well with users, technical staff, and senior management
- Deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Skype for Business.
- Experience with O365 migrations and on boarding activities
- Experience of SCCM, the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in pursuing then please get in touch or click apply now. Direct applications can be sent to ******************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493802