Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Teconnex is a privately owned global business with sites in Mexico, China, and UK. We are part of the Hexadex Group. We manufacture jointing systems and technical products to meet the needs of our worldwide customers within the automotive and other industrial markets. This role will be based at our Keighley site that employs over 550 staff. Joining our established Maintenance & Engineering team. This is a new role created through our continued growth
- Working within a very busy Maintenance and Engineering department liaising with other Maintenance engineer?s, Production operatives, Production engineers and Management to maximise productivity and minimise downtime to plant and machinery.
- Working on maintenance shutdowns carrying out planned preventive maintenance schedules and other planned installations and improvements.
- Carrying out continuous improvement activities that contribute to gains in Safety, Quality and Productivity across the manufacturing process.
- Repairs to electrical and mechanical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Mechanical and Electrical Installation of machines and equipment, such as Presses, robots, conveyors, PLC?s and bespoke machinery.
- Proven competence following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand-tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment:
- The Person
- Ideally Apprentice time served qualification within Maintenance Engineering, coupled with the time spent within this industry
- Solid proven background spent as a multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Candidate must possess an electrical qualification and be time served and trained up to the minimum of 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Ideally have a working knowledge of PLC controls and able to diagnose faults in electronic systems with use of available software.
- A working knowledge of Power presses would be advantageous
- IT literate
- Confident and influential communicator
- Can work well within a team
- Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Sense of responsibility and integrity
We offer a competitive hourly rate, with shift allowance, plus profit share and typical large company benefits.
Hours: Mon to Thurs 8.15am to 5pm - Friday 8.15am to 3.30pm
We have onsite parking facilities
No Agencies please
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511606