Store Administrator - FTC - £22,500 - £23,000 per annum - Central Southampton - Immediate Start
We are currently looking for an experience administrator to work within Central Southampton with our well-known client to manage all financial administration, store administration, stock management and general administration within the store whilst providing the highest level of service to colleagues and members of the general public. This role is a FTC lasting from 6-12 months to cover Maternity leave.
Key Responsibilities :
* Comply with all Company financial procedures.
* Increase debit notes to minimise company expenditure.
* Daily reconciliation of banking deposits and balances.
* Final check and daily sending of financial agreements to the finance company.
* Compile and send relevant reports daily, weekly, monthly as required i.e. debtors
for un-invoiced orders
* Ensure weekly service meeting are carried out and documented accordingly.
* Answer telephone calls and keep customers appropriately informed
* Liaise closely with other departments to ensure prompt return of faulty goods, raising debit notes prior to ordering replacements.
* Ensure your store is fully compliant with all store security and cash handling procedures
* Undertake stock adjustments
* Raise and release purchase orders
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, performance driven, collaborative and always be striving to work in the most efficient and effective way.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please follow the instructions listed, alternatively, please send a copy of your full CV .
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77584268