Planning Engineer (Aerospace)
Working for an aerospace manufacturing company.
To determine and create the ?Route Card? to deliver the optimum match of component manufacturing capability to ensure cost, quality and delivery are met.
- Accountable for defining the method of manufacture from initial concept through validation and ongoing production ensuring these targets are met. This encompasses specification of the full technical package including but not limited to tooling requirements and technical instructions ensuring design intent is met and maintained.
- Gain knowledge of product applications and knowledge.
- Support engineering activities within manufacturing focusing on methods and productivity improvement opportunities.
- Working to engineering procedures.
- Identifying and resolving problems.
- Production of formal reports as required.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required within the jobholder?s capability consistent with their knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum HND qualification in Engineering or equivalent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487240