Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (DAYS)
E3 Recruitment are exclusively working on behalf of this leading blue chip FMCG manufacturer, we have a requirement for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer who is seeking a days based role, providing fantastic opportunities for training and career development.
This is an ideal position for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer from a high-volume manufacturing background to undertake both reactive and planned maintenance upon fast paced manufacturing machinery.
This well-established manufacturer based in Bradford are globally recognised for the quality of the products that they supply into the retail and FMCG industries.
This is a fantastic role for a maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge, career stability and to work for a company who will provide a good working environment for you to personally and technically develop.
Education and Experience
- Time served Apprentice trained in Electrical Engineering ideally to HNC/NVQ level 3 or City and
- Multi skilled with proven electrical / mechanical competency
- Continuous improvement and root cause analysis skills, TPM and "World Class"
- Welding and machine shop skills desirable but not essential
- Proven problem solving and diagnostic skills and Root cause analysis tools
- Literate and numerate (GCSE level English and Maths or equivalent desirable)
- Ability to interpret documentation
- Experience in food FMCG or equivalent process industry
- Familiar with packaging lines, drives, conveyors, rotating machinery, pumping equipment and valves
- Familiar with pneumatically and hydraulically controlled systems
- Competent in safe working procedures
- Knowledge of suitable continuous improvement processes and skills application
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern - 7am - 7pm. DAYS
- £37,000 including shift allowance + Overtime + Pension
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer and your skills match this position, please contact E3 Recruitment on ************ or forward your CV to Javed Khaliq at E3 Recruitment via email - or "apply on line" now
E3 Recruitment Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience
E3 Recruitments specialist industry sectors:
Oil & Gas
Civils & Utilities
Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502837