Primary Class Teacher (Part Time)
Part time Primary Teacher KS1 and KS2 0.6 contract
Appleton Academy is an all through learning environment for pupils aged 3 to 19 and our building provides a wonderful environment for lifelong learning, in South Bradford. In September 2017 we joined the Exceed Academies Trust. The Trust recognises its moral purpose to support schools and academies across the city and the region and this has underpinned the accreditation and development of two Teaching Schools that jointly lead the alliance of partner schools and academies.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate part time primary teacher on a permanent basis. 'The quality of education provided in the Early Years Foundation Stage is outstanding. It prepares children brilliantly for the next stage in their learning. Pupils also achieve outstandingly well in the primary phase, making excellent progress as a result of the consistency' Ofsted 2016
The successful applicant will:
* Have Qualified Teacher Status - Primary age range
* Have knowledge and experience of the Primary National Curriculum and renewed strategies for Literacy and Maths.
* Be a consistently good to outstanding practitioner or an NQT aspiring to be good to outstanding
* Be willing to take part in or lead extracurricular activities
We can offer:
* A committed staff team
* Opportunities for innovative ways of working
* Excellent CPD
* An opportunity to build and further develop good practice
If you feel you are up to the challenges ahead and would like to share in our continued success, then please contact our recruitment partner Paula Read at Hays Education for an application pack and further details. Telephone 0113 200 3710 or email
The closing date for completed applications is 9am on 22nd November
Interviews to be held as soon as possible after this date.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77552677