Maintenance Engineer - SHIFTS
Maintenance Technician Maintenance Technician
Location: Easily commutable from Stafford, Birmingham, Cannock, Rugeley
Salary: £35,000 - £40k + pension + holidays + benefits package + bonus + overtime
Shifts : Shift pattern that provides an excellent work life balance over a 28 day cycle -
2 Weeks of DAYS - 2 Weeks of NIGHTS - Every other weekend in work -
Please enquire for more information on the shift pattern.
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (30 - 40 in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with) Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses,
- investment into the plant & promotions
- Various backgrounds considered: Ex Forces, Manufacturing, Building Services Technicians / Engineers, Rail, Rolling Stock, Automotive, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper Mill, Cement Works, Brick Works, Asphalt Plant, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Ex Forces engineers / technicians also useful background to have.
- Apprentice trained / NVQ Level 3 ;/ HNC / HND
- Drives, inverter drives, (training provided if not)
- Pneumatics, hydraulics (training provided if not)
- Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
- Maintenance of various sections of the factory - PPM and fault finding
- Monitor production process & machinery performance.
- Assist with PPM & breakdown.
- Continuous improvement
- Health and safety focused.
- Able to work shifts in a 24/7 environment
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511874