Java Developer J2SE TCP/IP - Technologist
Java Developer / Senior Java Software Engineer (TCP/IP Scala HTTP2 Agile TDD). Opportunity for a passionate technologist to join a global eCommerce retail technology giant as they seek to grow their engineering team in the UK.
As a senior Java Developer you?ll join a small Agile team working in close conjunction with counterparts in Sunnyvale, California. You?ll focus on a next generation cloud platform to support internet services across the organisation. The systems are data centric; you?ll be utilising Kafka, Spark and Storm as well as core Java and Scala; automating processes wherever possible and contributing to Open Source initiatives.
This role presents a superb opportunity to join a technology driven organisation working on ground breaking products. Collaborative team environment in fantastic offices with a range of onsite facilities.
- Indepth knowledge of core Java J2SE
- Low level systems knowledge, TCP/IP, HTTP2
- Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as including data structures, operating systems, algorithms, networking and concurrent programming
- Experience developing and contributing to distributed compute frameworks like Kafka, Spark or Storm
- Experience in building automation and operations tools
- Agile TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration techniques
- Excellent communication and collaborative team player
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above in a technical discipline
- Desirable: Python, Scala, experience with near real-time big data analytics
As a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus a range of benefits.
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this Java Developer / Java Software Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: Java Developer / Senior Java Software Engineer; Location: London; Salary: £85,000 to £100,000 + bonus + benefits
This Java Developer / Java Software Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508539