Software Delivery Analyst - Warrington
Software / IT Delivery Analyst / Co-ordinator to £35k + bonus, based Warrington. This successful financial and accounting services company is seeking to recruit a highly organised individual with a good understanding of Agile software development, testing, and project management together with strong analytical skills to co-ordinate and ensure the smooth and continuous delivery of software applications & IT services to the business.
- Co-ordination of software development, analysis, design, testing and release management
- Liaise with business unit owners and change owners to gather requirements, assisting with specification of changes, integrations and systems, and maintain the change management process. Attend Change forum meetings to agree development requests and priorities
- Co-ordinate and manage development & testing resource
- Manage full end to end test process, co-ordinate results, ensure issues are resolved and create & maintain release notes
- Create & deliver management information packs.
- Ideally a computing graduate, with excellent communications skills, able to produce a high standard of documentation and demonstrate attention to detail
- Good facilitator, able to work individually or in a team, logical and excellent problem solver
- Understanding of Agile software development, testing, processes and tools
- Change Management
- Software release management
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of reporting tools with understanding of project management
- Happy to undergo training leading to professional qualifications.
Any experience of the following would be beneficial: Financial/Accounting services, MS Dynamics (CRM & NAV), Web applications, ITIL.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing professional organisation with a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510097