Lead Security Architect
Lead Security Architect, £excellent package, including 20% annual incentive, £6k car allowance + Benefits
Location: Home based ? P-1049
An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as a Lead Security Architect in our Engineering and Solutions team.
The Getronics family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the Getronics family has nearly 4,500 employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security.
Getronics is a leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to over 100 countries. The GWA manages 9.9m workspace assets globally, and was ranked number 3 by OVUM among other leading global vendors for workplace management.
Getronics support its employees to become experts in their field though development by an in house University and an internal recruitment program.
This is a highly skilled and client facing role, being established in order to develop a trusted partner reputation for Getronics in dealing with client IT security requirements.
Working as the Lead Security Architect you will lead Pre-sales opportunities for Getronics on all security matters to our clients. We want to hear from candidates who are able to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, rapidly identify their issues and both outline and effectively communicate solutions appropriate to resolving their issues.
In addition to delivering high value to both clients and Getronics, working as the Lead Security Architect, you will play a key part in shaping and delivering the security roadmap that will encompass revenue growth, profitability, and proposition innovation. You will ensure a high level of proactive security processes are maintained across the Getronics proposals to customers and you will be responsible for leading the solution design, compliance requirements and adding the security wrappers to all solutions proposed by Getronics.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be the Authoritative voice on Security matters for Getronics Services in the UK.
- Be conversant with modern Security requirements and processes including ISO, PCI DSS and Data Protection standards
- Be aware of and conversant with the security services marketplace and developments
- Respond and create standard responses to RFQ Security Questions
- Design Security Monitoring and Threat monitoring solutions
- Ensure processes are in place to ensure actions are taken when threats are identified
- Liaise with Client CSO level employees to ensure visibility of Security activities and that they meet client contractual requirements and expectations
- Manage the governance process for IT security across new opportunities
A full job description can be shared if required.
- Preferably educated to degree level in a technology discipline
- Deep understanding of Security Operations Centre and its capabilities
- Significant experience in a senior IT security related role in a large multi sector environment
- Demonstrates knowledge of IS027001, EU GDPR and PCI-DSS
- Demonstrates thought leadership in all aspects of security
- Significant experience in information and cyber security domains including Sales, pre-Sales, Projects and Service Readiness
- Ability to manage and deliver projects, including development of project plans, project goals and objectives, tasks, required resources, and timelines for completion
- Understanding of the Techniques, Tools and Processes in use by hackers
- Good understanding of security related technology like firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS systems, SIEM systems, etc. Hands-on experience in one of these domains is always a plus
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with focus on results and customers
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Experience of multi-vendor, managed outsourcing environments
- Overseeing and conducting risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business impact analysis, threat and vulnerability evaluations, etc.) to help the enterprise reach an acceptable level of risk
- Track record of managing people, financials & projects to time, quality & budget
- Excellent Communications skills to C level and senior stakeholders within client organisations
- A confident self-starter who can help shape this new practice
- Educated to degree level with considerable professional experience gained over a number of years? operating at a senior level in private or public sector, with a demonstrable track record of managing risk & operational security services is essential.
- Industry accepted IT Security certifications e.g. CISSP- ISSMP, SANS, TOGAF
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package ? Please include your salary expectations with your application
Benefits include 20% annual incentive, car allowance (£6k p.a.), 25 days holiday, with the option to buy / sell 5 days, private medical cover (partner and family cover available), company pension scheme - up to 4% matched contribution, childcare vouchers 4 x death in service, flexible benefits including dental, travel and critical illness, etc.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity click the 'Apply Now' button and a member of our team will be in touch soon. If you have not heard from us in 20 working days, please assume your application has not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509589