Lead Insight Analyst
Lead Insight Analyst ? Up to £56,000 pa + 20% bonus
A global data analytics organisation with one of the largest analyst departments in London who have products that are household names in the UK. They're expanding one of the newest areas of their business. This is a great opportunity that offers long term progression into Insight Management.
What is it about?
You?ll play a major role in the delivery of analytical services in loyalty marketing alongside presentation of results to demonstrate commercial benefits for our clients.
The process of identifying, understanding and influencing best customers in order to build sustained, reciprocal and meaningful relationships that increase profits and drive long term enterprise value to achieve their vision of being the recognised global leader within their field.
What will you be doing:
- You?ll take a major role in the delivery of analytical services in loyalty marketing and presentation of results to demonstrate commercial benefits for our clients
- The role will use data and analytics to recommend campaigns and customer treatments that the client should be running to meet their strategic objectives, increase their revenue and decrease their cost by spending on customer with the highest revenue opportunity
- You will work with your line manager to establish and deliver on agreed analytical roadmap/s aligned to your client/s strategic objectives
- Develop analytical methods to deep dive into the client customer base and program?s transactional data in order to create new revenue opportunities
- You?ll take charge of day to day analysis planning, leading negotiations/prioritisation of changes with internal/external stakeholders. Building good working relationships with key contacts from both internal and client businesses
- Contribute to the IP and development of analytical service packages
- Contribute innovation and ideas generation into the global analytics community through knowledge sharing and research
- Accountable for client analytical BAU deliverables including analytical projects
What we would like you to have:
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (i.e. Quantitative Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Science, etc.)
- Proven data analysis background with a detailed knowledge of analytical techniques and experience of tuning data into relevant and actionable insight
- Analytics programming experience with industry tools such as SQL Server, R and Tableau
- Commercial data and analysis experience in marketing services, financial services, telecommunications, airline, retail, hospitality or consulting
- Highly proficient in advanced analytics and data visualisation tools and packages
- Demonstrated ability in working on multiple projects/clients
- Experience in leading medium to large analysis projects end-to-end
- Confident in own ability to present and workshop ideas and concepts with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Great interpersonal skills to effectively drive solution development with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Experience with R, Python
- Experience with Web Analytics: Coremetrics, Google Analytics or similar
- Experience with Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511669