Vehicle Packaging Engineer - 32335 - up to £2814/hr Ltd Co
A Vehicle Package Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Understanding of whole vehicle architecture and geometry capable, CAD proficient in some or all current JLR tool sets (V5/V6, VisMock-up). Integration capability from existing and future systems and architecture. Conversant with current and forthcoming vehicle architectures and systems technologies. Excellent numeracy and spatial awareness.
- Having knowledge, experience and understanding of whole vehicle packaging is desirable. Problem solving methods. Presentation skills (MS PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good networking, communication skills and evidence of cross functional working. Manual drawing, sketching and fabrication knowledge useful. Familiar with OEM industry products and processes.
- OEM CAD or engineering experience.
- Proven responsibility for component systems or package zones.
- Evidence of most recent experience.
Package programme ownership.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mechanical/Automotive/Aero Engineering.
Experience of Electrification
The role is responsible for the Creation, Development and Analysis of Vehicle and System level layouts, investigations and issue resolutions. Candidates must be used to working in dynamic cross functional teams, be skilled in Problem resolution and be highly motivated. They will be located at Gaydon as part of a team of Vehicle Package and Concept Engineers.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488198