I am working with a leading financial services firm in central Glasgow who are looking for a fantastic Solutions Architect/Designer to join their central Architecture team and contribute the solution design on a number of core systems and products. The role will focus on the end to end solution design for a range of client servicing projects. You will work with a team of skilled Architects and Business Analysts to deliver solution designs in an agile environment.
Responsibilities of the Solution Architect
- Provide technical solutions for my client in the client servicing area.
- Solve complex technical problems to solve business problems.
- Produce feasibility studies and high-level designs which can be used to solve complex problems. in partnership with the wider Architecture team and Business Analysts.
- Contribute solution designs to the software development Lifecyle.
- Actively contribute to the agile rituals including scum?s and sprint planning.
Background of the Solution Architect
- Strong career background in Solution design and architecture
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Demonstrable experience of human computer interaction, telephony platforms, computer networking, cyber/information security and an understanding of UK/EU legislation in relation to software design
- Experienced in several of the following: Java, Databases, Service Orientated Architecture, Micro Services, Cloud and Telephony platforms
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading FS company who are growing significantly in Glasgow.
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this for you?
Chris wants: Solution Architecture and Design, High Level Designs, end to end delivery, Agile
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487135