The objective for the Marketing Executive will be to implement a progressive marketing & communications strategy within the region in order to drive revenue, improve profitability and add value across all venues.
My client provides F&B services for organisations across the UK, they are looking for a Marketing Executive to be focused on their London sites.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Engage with the central marketing function, senior account leadership teams and key client stakeholders to agree marketing strategy, delivery and reporting of results
- Bring together and lead the various marketing resources and functions, driving efficiency's and executing the various tasks that assist in delivering best practise whilst driving revenue
- Own and manage all local social media effectively across the region, training managers and ensuring all posts are on brand, and customers are responded to appropriately in a timely manner. Measure engagement and show how this positively drives sales
- Manage all local websites ensuring daily menus are updated and marketing promotions uploaded via CMS to drive awareness, footfall and sales
- Support new business opportunities and sales bids and mobilisations
- Manage client events to build brand awareness and strengthen relationships, whilst driving revenue
- Produce commercial marketing reports for client meetings as required
The successful Marketing Executive will come with the following skills & attributes:
- knowledge of consumer marketing
- Up to date knowledge of digital marketing and use of technology in the dining sector
- An interest in food, cooking and health
- Strong creative design skills with a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional oral and written English language skills
- Good communication skills with the confidence to deal with senior stakeholders and clients
- Marketing experience within a strong commercial and entrepreneurial environment ideally from QSR, Restaurants or food related retail is an advantage.
The successful candidates will be offered the competitive base salary & benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512745