Test Analyst - Software / Applications - Birmingham - c£35,000 + Package
I am exclusively partnered with an International Organisation, searching for a Test Analyst to play a key role in a digital transformation. The Group have a large international subscriber base and are investing heavily in developing their digital capabilities from online portals to mobile applications.
The Tester will work closely with the development team and Business Analysts in an Agile environment, performing exploratory testing to validate developments. The position will be responsible for analysing user stories to create and execute test cases and test scripts, alongside using Jira to report defects.
- Strong testing experience, including exploratory testing, preferably web applications.
- Experience of Agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- SQL knowledge sufficient to query the database.
- Experience using manual and automation testing tools
- A proven track record in writing test documents and creating test cases
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM & AX
- Web payment testing experience
- Testing qualification - ISEB / ISTQB
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a range of software and applications projects, playing a primary role in the testing phase of a company undergoing a large programme of change. Please submit your profile and if you require any further information please contact Gareth Braun who is managing the search.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510326