Junior IT Operator (shifts) -Network Operation Centre
Role: Junior IT Operator (shifts) -Network Operation Centre
Key Essential Skills
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Network Essentials, 1st Line Support, Customer Service would be advantageous
- Full training provided
- Monitoring tools
- Customer Service
Outline Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT infrastructure technology consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Academy programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, Government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds. To see our list of core capabilities please click here.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a high-quality level for the calls received and the tickets handled;
- Responsible for the daily completion of NOC trouble tickets' in their appropriate time and
- Be involved in all the activities related to NOC and Routing Departments and shift handover;
- Perform all operational procedures as allocated by the shift leader, and operations team leader accurately to completeness and in a timely manner
- Read handover from previous shift and ensure you understand all outstanding events, errors and problems
- Ensure all known outstanding, events, errors and problems are highlighted, documented and handed over to the following shift
- Assist in the maintenance of existing operational documentation and procedures
- Escalate problems in adherence with the problem management process
- Provide operational support resources to system managers, DBAs and application support groups, and application developers
- Assist in producing service exception reports
Thebes does IT services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP) we have spent more than 15 years willingly sharing the client's risk with them by focusing on outputs (i.e. quality service and ROI) rather than inputs (i.e. price lists and headcount). We do this by fitting skills to needs, not to job titles, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals and remaining flexible as our clients' needs change.
Thebes Group is a leading IT services and technology consultancy based in the city of London and Milton Keynes. Thebes work with a number of leading Vendors, Government, Insurance and Financial Institutions including Investment Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds.
Established in 1992, we are a full service provider that is 100% focused on delivering client value. We design, develop and implement leading technology solutions and resources, which help you, run your businesses better.
Thebes - Lead by Passion, Driven by Innovation and Dedicated to Results.
Thebes may process any personal information supplied in relation to your application. By providing your information, you consent to Thebes using your information to process your application and acknowledge that we will store and use your information in relation to your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509278