Security Installation Engineer - Welwyn Garden City
Our client is looking for an experienced Security Installation Engineer to join their existing team to carry out work in and around Welwyn Garden City. This is a long-term full-time position with excellent chances to progress quickly within the organisation. Immediate start available.
The main duties and responsibilities for this position will include:
- Installing CCTV and other security systems:
- Installation of wall-mounted Communications Cabinet ? basic drilling, DIY skills
- Installation of Trunking and cables ? screw mounted with fire clips to retain wiring
- Termination of cables into RJ45 Ends and sockets
- All must be completed to the highest standard of finish possible
Candidates MUST have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Full driving licence (with at least 3 year?s experience if using clients vehicle for insurance reasons)
- 1+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Construction/DIY skills/mechanical aptitude
- Valid CSCS card
- Blue Water Hygiene Card or EUSR SHEA Water Card preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
- Some IT knowledge advantageous (ability to program a router for a specific site)
Our client works nationally so some travel throughout the UK may be required - travel/accommodation/food arranged and paid for by client.
Company van and some PPE will be provided. Candidates must have their own FFP3 classified dust mask, safety glasses, gloves, safety boots and hard hat (white or orange).
If you feel this job is for you and you have the required experience and skills please apply today by e-mailing your CV to phil @a1job. co. uk. or by calling 0141. 375. 7445.. for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511076