PHP Developer required for one of the largest event agents in the UK. They operate across the UK and internationally providing even technology for some of the biggest events using a bespoke software platform. This platform includes various tools such as POS system, payment plans and more.
The developer will join the internal development team, providing support to existing internal and external systems. A great opportunity for a passionate PHP developer looking to work in central Leeds (3-minute walk from the train station) working on a variety of projects in a fast paced and innovative environment and industry.
- Assist support staff with debugging customer problems
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve technical issues using a variety of resources
- Investigate and provide workarounds where possible
- Reproduce issues locally and provide a patch to resolve software issues
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined development team
- Maintain an internal knowledgebase to allow common issues to be resolved quickly
- Manage own workload efficiently and remain flexible enough to resolve time-critical tasks
- Assist with other ad-hoc IT duties as required
- Commercial experience in a support role
- PHP experience
- Problem solving experience
- Experience fixing bugs
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience with Postgres, Git, AWS
This position is a great opportunity to work in central Leeds for one of the biggest names in their industry with a competitive salary combined with benefits and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere. The role is in central Leeds and is commutable from Bradford and Wakefield.
We are in the process of interviewing for this role, if you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to contact or forward your CV or call James Denning on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508833