Mobile Service Engineer - Hinkley Point
A Mobile Service Engineer is required to join one of the UK's leading rental equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, A-Plant can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within our range
- Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance record
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
- Requirements to work on an on call rota basis
To be considered for this role, we?re looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision using own initiative
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused
- Plant and Access trained (minimum NVQ level 2)
- Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
- Welding experience
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513564