Management Accountant - Permanent - Great Yarmouth - £30k circa
We are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of this well-established, successful organisation based in Great Yarmouth who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant, reporting to the Directors and senior management of the business. You will have a minimum of 4 years accounts experience and be part qualified accountant, consisting of previous studies completed with CIMA, ACCA, ACA or AAT Level 4 qualified.
The main duties of the Management Accountant will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly Management accounts and monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of year-end audit file and statutory accounts
- Weekly and monthly cash flow and performance monitoring (Variance analysis)
- Complete monthly payroll and all statutory reporting to HMRC
- Completing company pension scheme requirements
- Completion of the monthly VAT return
- Variation analysis of project costing
- Daily internet banking (Including daily banking, payments, etc.)
- Suggest improvements to, and develop financial systems and procedures
- Assist the team with purchase ledger and sales ledger invoicing
The skills/experience required of the Management Accountant would include:
- Recent, relevant experience at Management Accounts level in industry
Part qualified accountant, studies completed; AAT level 4, CIMA, ACCA or ACA
Experience of operating in a very busy accounts environment
Be extremely competent in the use of Microsoft office; Word and Excel (creating pivot tables and writing basic formulas)
Experience of using Sage Line 50 Accounting
- Flexible and versatile individual adapting to the business needs.
- Ability to work to strict reporting deadlines.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate as the role allows them to develop alongside the business as it continues to grow into new markets. There will also be the opportunity to complete external studies towards a recognised accounting qualification should this be desired.
Hours: 8.00/30 to 4.30/5 with a one-hour lunch break.
Salary: £30k circa, 28 days holiday per year (incl statutory), company pension scheme and private medical cover after probation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512550