EW Integration Engineer
Electronic Warfare Integration Engineer
An EW Integration Engineer is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
This is a 12 month contract with a leading UK Defence business.
Overview of the Integration Engineer contract role
An exciting opportunity exists to join an expanding team to deliver an electronic warfare capability. This new role within a highly dynamic team, is to help shape the development of the existing product into a highly capable, scalable mission data generation toolset. You will work closely within the team to ensure the successful delivery of the capability on time and budget using lean principles and agile methods.
A key aspect of the new toolset is the development of a new Graphical User Interface (GUI) and one of the major responsibilities within this role is to help the development of this functionality such that it supports the processes and procedures that the customer utilises to generate their mission data for the Typhoon Aircraft.
Responsibilites for the Integration Engineer
- Capture and defining specific IGS requirements for dissemination to suppliers
- -Support to IGS suppliers in understanding these requirements where necessary
- Attend various design reviews during the development stages
- Support the supplier deliveries ensuring all required supporting documentation is delivered in line with contractual requirements
- Determine a level of integration testing to determine successful product deliveries from each supplier
- Perform the above testing on the fully integrated product
- Document the outcome of the testing and work with suppliers to address any shortfalls or limitations in their products or our own
- Package and delivery the product such that this can be delivered by the customer team out in country
Role is based at Warton but candidate will be required to travel to supplier locations, such as Germany or more locally within the UK such as Lincoln or London.
If you are a Integration Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on ************************** or phone *************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509020