PMO Portfolio Manager - Agile - Up to £70K Benefits Bonus
A unique PMO Portfolio Manager opportunity is now required by a global online Retailer in Northampton to oversee the PMO strategy for a complex business change transformation programme.
The Portfolio Manager will assist in restructuring current and future business operations in an Agile environment and is accountable for creating strategies for the effective definition, planning, monitoring and delivery of the overall change portfolio, and assuring the overall integrity and coherence of the portfolio.
The ideal Portfolio Manager/PMO will have the following skills:
- Extensive experience of overseeing IT and Business Change projects
- Experience of setting up and implementing PSO and PMO strategy
- Experience providing strategic oversight support for the IS change portfolio, facilitating alignment with the organisation's strategic roadmap
- A strong character who is not afraid to challenge management decisions as well as managing expectations
- Experience of delivering in both Agile and waterfall environments
- Experience of risk and issue tracking, change control and planning.
- Previous experience implementing a suite of reports, governance frameworks as well process and project documentation templates to drive standardisation
- Strong reporting skills
- Successful stakeholder management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leadership position in a dynamic, highly productive team at the early stages of a complex transformation programme with a global E-commerce business. The salary pays up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience.
If this position is of interest to you then please forward a copy of your latest CV to the contact details below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512133