PHP Symfony Developer - PHP/LAMP - Kingston - £45k
An exciting new opportunity is now available to work for a fantastic company based on the London/Surrey border near Kingston upon Thames for a PHP Developer. Our client has a very impressive client list and works with business all around the world. They are looking to expand the team, with a new PHP Developer to build on a range of exciting ongoing software projects, and to have a lot of fun on the way.
They are looking for a specialized PHP (Symfony) Developer.
The salary for the PHP Symfony Developer is £40,000 - £45,000 + bens
- Strong PHP Experience
- Strong LAMP skills
- Developing and maintaining a bespoke in-house Content Management System
- Strong WordPress / HTML knowledge
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented (OO) and an understanding of SOLID is beneficial
- Excellent Agile experience
- Experience with TDD and BDD
This truly is an amazing opportunity to work for a great company and if you, or someone you know, might be interested, contact me now for a brief and confidential chat.
If you are looking for an exciting career at a growing company, this is the right opportunity for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509127