Technical Support & Implementation Analyst
JOB OVERVIEW: Technical Support & Implementation Analyst to facilitate the on-boarding of new customers onto my clients' cutting-edge traveller tracking management software platform and to provide ongoing technical support and relationship management thereafter.
SALARY: Excellent and negotiable depending on experience !...plus comprehensive benefits package.
LOCATION:- Christchurch, Dorset
For decades, my worldwide client has been at the forefront of providing ground-breaking risk management security expertise and technology to the aid of many global companies both large and small from many different industries and government sectors. They continue to grow and reinvest in new cutting-edge software products and systems that are designed and developed in-house. Their flagship software product suite is an innovative, robust and flexible solution that safeguards their clients' people and assets anywhere in the world from security threats. For travel and security managers, it integrates seamlessly with their existing travel & security policies, providing clear audit trails and automating workflows to inform and protect travellers before, during and after travel. The company continually invests in its employees and encourages continuing professional development and ongoing training making this a great place to work and realise your true potential.
My client has a new opportunity for a customer focused Implementation and Technical Support Analyst to join the technical implementation team, you'll be working with my clients world class SaaS / software-as-a-service risk management software suite.
The role takes a cradle-to-grave customer focused approach, from the on-boarding of new clients and travel data feeds, to providing effective and ongoing technical support to both new and existing clients, therefore ensuring products are delivered and supported throughout the life of a contract.
Within the business, the person in this role will become the subject matter expert and the go-to person for various departments, from Sales to Client Support to Implementations. Externally you will provide direct customer support and will therefore need to form successful relationships with key client stakeholders. They will demonstrate a customer first approach and be driven to deliver exceptional support in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Facilitating the on-boarding of new customers onto my clients proprietary traveller tracking management system
- Responsible for all issues, incidents and development requests that impact my client's customer facing systems and you'll be responsible for directing these to the appropriate end-point
- Triage of technical maintenance, support, system configuration and development requests
- Work with the requester to confirm software change objectives and specifications
- Provide direct client technical support, taking ownership of requests and seeing through to a satisfactory resolution
- Maintain end-user guides and operating instructions
- Set-up clients on the Global Distribution System (GDS) including data mapping using single and multi-actions
- Set up XML, DTR, MDF and other non-GDS data feeds
- Carry out data quality checks and post-implementation quality checks
- Build and maintain successful relationships with key supplier contacts
- Carry out end of project evaluations, maintain and review lessons logs in order to make recommendations for future improvements to the process
- Prior experience in a customer implementation or similar role involving the on-boarding of clients to a software platform is preferred
- Background in customer and technical support
- Exposure to XML, DTR, MDF or other non-Global Distribution Systems data feeds is highly advantageous
- You may have a good level of competency with MS Office including Excel and/or MS Access and/or SQL...which would be transferable...BUT this isn't essential as my client has it's own proprietary software application you will receive training on.
- You?ll be numerate, intelligent and a fast learner with good communication and relationship building skills.
- You will be at an advantage if you have any experience of working with travel management systems or travel management companies or Global Distribution Systems
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader which offers excellent training & continuing professional development, my client offers;
- A highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded people
- There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; customer support, technical support, helpdesk, support engineer, analyst, consultant, implementation, 1st, 2nd line support, client onboarding, on-boarding, data mapping, excel, access, database, analyst, implementation, analysis, executive, service
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508715