GDPR Consultant / Data Protection Officer
Outstanding Opportunity - Urgent Requirement - Growing financial services organisation with enviable reputation looking to bring in an experienced GDPR Consultant. This unique position will give the successful candidate a chance to work with key clients building a programme of work surrounding the General Data Protection Regulation's set to enforce this spring. An exciting opportunity and a chance to build and create something powerful and secure for growing sme's.
Pleas note : They are looking for a candidate from an information security background or candidates who have sucessfully deliverered multiple projects around ISO27001, PCI, Cyber and have moved into GDPR.
Roles and Responsibility
- Experience as GDPR Consultant, GDPR Specialist, Data Protection Officer , DPO, Data Protection Consultant, Data Protection Specialist, Data Protection Implementation, Data Protection and Compliance Officer, Data Security, Chief Information Security Officer, CISO, Head of Data Protection, ISO 27001, PCI, Cyber
- Extensive experience in data protection / data privacy / data security.
- Previous experience installing principles and changes enabling GDPR compliance.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with senior stakeholders and board level management
- Installing a data protection culture within the organisation (data processing, data subjects' rights, data protection design/default, security processing, data breaches)
- Data protection impact assessment (DPIA) knowledge and expertise
- Ability to implement and install DPIA across the business effectively and with smooth transition
- Advise business on whether DPIA is compliant and carried out correctly and what safeguards to apply when carried out.
- Data Controller and Data Advisor correct procedures
- Relevant degree (Data security / Information security) or Law degree
- Ideally ISEB qualified or similar - CIPP/E, PDP, CRISC, EU GDPR Practitioner, IAPP, CIPP, CIPM, CISM, CISA, CISO, CISSP knowledge Certification
Please submit cv now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488988