A great opportunity for those who like to work in the outdoor activity industry.
Working with children can be a fantastically rewarding role. As an Adventure Instructor you will deliver our Schools Adventure Activity Programme to a large number of schools. This is a great opportunity for children to extent their learning outside of the classroom.
You will guide children to achieve through a variety of activities. Many focus on team building such as Raft Racing, Kinball and Den Building while others are more focused on personal challenges such as climbing or canoeing.
We also go the extra mile by providing support to the groups throughout every aspect of their stay from meet and greet, to supervising meal times, assisting with getting children settled for bed and giving a big wave on departure.
What you will need:
- Enthusiasm and confidence to deliver to small groups of children and adults.
- A desire for doing something different
- Be aged 18 years or older to start work (you can apply earlier but will need to wait until you are 18 to start work)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Any experience in delivering activities or working with school groups would be a great bonus but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512098