Network Analyst - Cisco
Cisco Switches / Routers , CCSA/CCSE, LAN/WAN , VOIP
Location - East Surrey
Salary - Neg dependant on expertise - expected to be £45-50k
A wonderful career opportunity for a Network Engineer / Analyst to join a true Global Systems Engineering brand at their location in Surrey.
This is a technical network position which will utilise both your Cisco Switches/Routers , VOIP , network design, support and implementation skills, in a Global Service Desk service. There will also be opportunity to take the lead on Network projects from inception through to delivery.
Network Engineer - skills and experience required :
- Experience leading network projects through the full life cycle through to support
- Cisco product expertise - switches and routers
- Design and monitoring / support of Network systems in a LAN, WAN and Data Centre environment
- General knowledge of Network Firewalls Security products such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Sophos and Websense etc
- Network Monitoring Tools
- IPAM/DNS/DHCP experience
- Knowledge of VoIP systems (Desirable)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 onwards
- Microsoft Windows 7 OS onwards
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE (desirable)
- British Citizen as security clearance is required to UK Eyes Only level (Mandatory!!)
So, if you are an experienced Network Engineer looking to move into a position which will genuinely utilise both competencies, for a World Leading Company - then apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511595