Head of Marketing - Built In Domestic Appliances
With revenue in excess of £200 million, our client is an instantly recognisable household brand, known worldwide as a leading designer and manufacturer of quality domestic appliances, with an enviable reputation for product and service excellence. They sell through a variety of channels, including major electrical retailers, DIY stores, Kitchen manufactures/specialist, Builders Merchants plus Online and strategic expansion, coupled with the introduction of exciting new products has created an exceptional opportunity for a commercially astute and ambitious Head of Marketing to help shape the future direction of the UK & Ireland Built-in operation and raise the profile of its brands.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will provide strategic leadership to the Built-In Operation in the North West, plus spend time at other sites, with direct responsibility for a team of 10
- With full P&L responsibility for the division, you will operate at the forefront of supporting the combined Freestanding and Built-In sales team to develop new and existing business opportunities
- You will apply maximum focus on product range evolution looking at all market opportunities short, medium and long term by price point and channel across all Built-In product groups
- You will define and implement performance management metrics and reporting structures to monitor performance against objectives
- Take overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of product ranges and pricing strategies, supporting effective channel management strategy to meet ongoing growth and profitability targets plus maximise market penetration
- A commercially astute and ambitious Head of Marketing, with demonstrable experience of leading, motivating and inspiring a team to both raise brand awareness and maximise revenue generation, coupled with experience of product and channel management
- Ideally from a classical brand background, with a desire to take your career to the next level ? experience of white goods, small domestic appliances or consumer electronics would be a distinct advantage
- You will have significant experience of successfully managing the launch of product, pricing and promotional activity, coupled with evidence of successfully P&L management
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for divisional operations, setting and ensuring standards of excellence and driving a business forward to become a ?Supplier of Choice?
- An inspirational business leader, with excellent interpersonal skills to successfully manage, coach and develop a team to deliver against business objectives, plus strategically acquire new talent to assist growth
In return, you will benefit from an excellent remuneration package, coupled with the opportunity to develop your career within a highly progressive company at the forefront of development in the electrical goods market. To apply, please send you your CV details together with a full outline of your current salary package to **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513288