Multi Skilled Engineer
JOB TITLE: Multi Skilled Engineer
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: £28,000 - £33,000
-29 days paid annual leave
-Childcare Voucher Scheme
-Discounted Private Health Care Scheme
-Free Life Assurance
-Discounted Gym Membership
-Training and Development Opportunities
-Opportunity to work overtime
We are working with an established Mechanical service contractor, who is currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer due to an increase in their business portfolio.
The role will consist of carrying out Heating Installations, Plumbing Installations, Electrical Installations and maintenance across a number of prestigious commercial contracts. The ideal candidate will be required to hold their entire Commercial and domestic qualifications.
-Carry out Planned Maintenance to gas appliances and pipe work in line with contract specification, industry guidelines and association with company H&S policies
-Carry out Reactive and Emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork and certification to the same standard.
-Carry out planned and reactive maintenance to M&E and building fabric, plant and equipment as required.
-Ensure timely submission of all reports, time sheets and certification.
-Assist other team members when required or as directed from Technical Services Manager.
-Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual timescales.
-Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health & Safety.
-Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting other engineers as and when required.
-All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all related documentation accurately and on time.
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
1. Previous experience of working in an NHS environment.
2. F-Gas 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants
3. C&G 2382 17th Edition
4. C&G Electrical SVQ/NVQ Level 3
5. Air Conditioning Experience
6. CSR or equivalent H & S qualification.
7. Legionella Awareness
8. A good rounded knowledge of Building Management Systems.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. S/NVQ Qualifications/Recognised apprenticeship
2. Commercial Gas - CIGA1, COCN1, CORT1, TPCP1/1A
3. Demonstrate previous experience in a Maintenance role, particularly in relation to Gas, M& E and building fabric services
4. Demonstrate a general knowledge of all building systems
5. Current UK Driver's License
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household name.
CONTACT: Michala Tomkinson
Rullion is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512501