Engineering Support Officer
Are you looking to work for a successful and expanding employer, that provides unlimited opportunities for progression, supportive managers that care about your individual professional development, and exceptional salary enhancement, all within a modern, welcoming and sociable working environment?
Our client based just outside of Stowmarket is currently recruiting for a full time Engineering Support Officer. Monday to Friday, office hours and very attractive benefits. The company offers rewarding environment that provides opportunities for development and progression, as well a fun social environment. A salary of £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience.
Duties to include:
- Respond to internal and external enquiries
- Monitoring industry requirements and notifying senior members of possible delays
- General administration
- High volume of accurate data entry on to various systems
- Create and maintain reports
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Computer literate and confident with Microsoft Office
- Advanced analytical skills
If you would like to progress with this exceptional company please apply with an up-to-date CV today
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445646