Are you a skilled Engineer with experience in plant maintenance?
Do you take pride in your work and strive to deliver quality maintenance solutions?
Do you wish you had real autonomy, along with the tools essential to succeed?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to be part of an established team supporting our customer in Fareham. It is a large facility with lots of different types of production equipment to challenge you and develop your skillset.
Our employees in a recent survey said that they like working for us because of the positive atmosphere and culture. They love the team ethics and they feel that they are trusted to do their job.
We have an excellent technical and general support network to enable our team to be successful.
- Taking care of our customers’ plant through performing preventative maintenance repairs.
- Repairing test equipment that breakdown by providing reactive maintenance solutions.
- Identify needed parts, supplies and repair items.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to improve processes, achieve better results and to find cost savings for our customer.
Shift pattern: Morning and Late shifts on a weekly rotation or core hours only.
Steam | Chilled Water | Vacuum | Fuel and Storage | Multi-skilled | Pumps | Compressed air | Maintenance Engineer | Maintenance Technician | Mechanical | Electrical | Maintenance | Customer Service | Instrumentation | Controls
- Multi-skilled Engineer.
- Experience in maintaining any of the following plants:
- Chilled water
- HP Air
- Fuel and storage
- This is a customer facing role so you will be required to demonstrate effective listening and communication skills to provide a high level of service quality.
- Apprenticeship trained (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline (preferably controls or instrumentation) and with demonstrable maintenance experience within a similar manufacturing background.
- Able to demonstrate excellent fault finding capabilities to get to the root cause of failures.
- Experience in the industrial sector.
- COMPEX or ATEX qualification.
- Qualified electrician up to 17th edition.