Senior Web Application developer
- Advance level knowledge of C#, Net and client side technologies.
- Work as part of an agile Scrum team to deliver high quality applications.
- Working alongside the business, analyse user requirements and produce technical solutions to fulfil these
- Contribute to sprint planning, stand-ups, demonstrations and
- Support the business through technological innovation and automation of processes enabling the business to
- Have an appetite for personal development ensuring not only technical knowledge is kept up to date, but also non-technical skills and self-awareness.
- Support at all times the vision and ethics of the Company, working to its missions, objectives.
Skills and Experience:
- Software Development
- C# Version 0 and above.
- NET MVC
- Client side frameworks (Knockout, Angular, React etc)
- Unit Testing (Moq)
- Design Patterns (Dependency Injection)
- Excellent knowledge of full application life cycle
- Experience designing applications and knowledge of design patterns
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Excellent analytical/problem solving/debugging skills
- SQL Server - TSQL and Stored Procedures
- Visual Studio, TFS
- Desirables: -
- Angular 2
- Redgate tooling
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490602